Purchased on Google Play. How much do you get of that? If it's not enough, I'll buy it here too.
Crashed: Lost in Jungle
A downloadable game for Android
Crashed and alone in the jungle! Can you use your wits to find your way out?
Fight over food with thieving monkeys! Struggle with other wild animals to survive! Make use of the tools and weapons that cannibal natives leave lying around!
• Hyper Casual Turn-Based Roguelike game
• Randomly-generated levels, each bigger than the last
• Change the appearance of your character by restarting the game
• New enemies, tools, foods, weapons, etc. by unlocking each level
• Various Traps to avoid or make use of
• Treasure maps
To those who will be crashed in the jungle: good luck.
• Crashed: Lost in Jungle will be updated with more contents and mechanics, for example, enemies, weapons, foods, being poisoned that hinders your or your enemies' movements, being able to place traps, hidden treasures, etc. Stay tuned for updates and drop us a review!
• Visit: boredalchemist.com to find our other games!
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/balchemistgames
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/boredalchemistgames/
Download the apk file to your android phone and then touch the file to start the installation. The file is safe and you can skip the play protect check if it shows on installation.
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi "y0himba", thanks for always supporting us! please wait as it seems that we have some problems in collecting the sales from the play store and itch (there is problems with our provided credit card info). we are working to solve the problems but if the problem persist we must change our sale strategy. for now we disabled the sale until further notice. thank you again!
Already bought it on Google Play. As soon as you can sell it again, I'll purchase it. Sorry for your troubles, and I love the little games you make, they are perfect entertainment.
Thank you very much! We won't forget your support! We will include you in any special thank program that we will organize for our games!
I don't need that and not even worried about it. I love supporting Indie game devs, and I need to spend my Navy pension somewhere! ;-)